This is a Performance Remanufactured Dodge 5.9L Cummins common rail fuel injector.
- Comes with New Combustion Seal and O-rings for installation.
- Every injector is individually tested on a state of the art test bench to ensure they meet OE specifications.
- Every injector test consists of: solenoid performance, response time, back leak flow test, full load test, mid load test, idle test, pre-injection test, and emission test points.
||RAM PICKUPS 2500, 3500
||0445120103, 0445120114, 0445120208, 0445120238, 0986435505, 3964273, 3968158, 3972887, 4937700, 4940051, 5254688, 5263316
Core Return Required:
||Core is due
Core Cost if not returned within 30 days:
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTOR INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Thoroughly clean and inspect injector bores (in cylinder head).
- Verify copper combustion seals are installed on new injectors and the old combustion seals were removed with previous injectors.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Flush and inspect all fuel lines between filter and injectors. Replace any fuel line with corrosion or damage.
- New OE Fuel Inlet Tubes are recommended.
- Aftermarket Fuel Inlet Tubes are lower quality and should NOT be used.
- Inspect connector tubes for damage and corrosion before installation.
- Cool air intake
- Free flowing exhaust