This is a Premium Remanufactured 6.0L Ford Power Stroke Performance Injector.
- These injectors offer increased horsepower and torque compared to stock injectors.
- Our injector is a Stock Intensifier body with no other modifications except a new nozzle rated 100% over stock fuel flow. This allows the fuel chamber to empty more quickly during an injection event.
- Fuel pressure must be 65psi MINIMUM.
- Custom Tuning is recommended for optimal performance.
- Adding an upgraded fuel supply pump is also recommended.
||FORD / NAVISTAR / INTERNATIONAL
||F-SERIES PICKUPS, E-SERIES VANS, EXCURSION, LCF, VT365, VT275, MAXXFORCE 5
||3C3Z9E527EBRM-P, 4C3Z9E527AA-P, 1843089C91, 1844751C2
||3C3Z9E527EARM, 3C3Z9E527AE, 3C3Z9E527ABRM, 3C3Z9E527ECRM, 4C3Z9E527BRM, 1843481C95, 1845879C91, 1878282C91, 1845150C92, 1846692C92, 1877748C1,
1878284C91, 1878285C91, 1879998C91
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
The purchase of this part includes a separate core charge. While we would appreciate getting the return back as soon as possible, you have 12 months to return the core for a refund. You will no longer be eligible to return the core, or receive a refund, after 1 year from your original purchase. Please see our core policy or contact us with any questions.
O-rings and combustion seal come with every injector.
We highly recommend the Ball Tube Repair Kit when replacing a 6.0L injector. The Ball Tubes develop hairline fractures that allow high pressure oil to erode the D-ring at the top of the injector. This is by far the most common cause of premature injector failure.
During installation, be sure of the following:
- The combustion seal (copper washer) is present and installed properly with every injector
- The injector is torqued to proper specifications - Please see the service manual
- The engine oil is clean and at proper levels
- The fuel supply is free of contamination, water, and air
- The fuel pressure is at proper levels
- The injector sleeve is clean and damage free
- That the injector top is filled with clean engine oil prior to rail installation
- The oil rail ball tubes are damage free (burrs, nicks, hair-line fractures)
- The oil rail ball tubes are centered and properly aligned