This is a Remanufactured 6.6L Duramax LB7 Fuel Injection Pump. It is remanufactured and tested to the strictest OE standards for optimal performance. 100% visually inspected and quality tested, and is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- All Pump components are re-certified to OE specifications.
- Every pump is tested on state-of-the-art test equipment to meet OE specifications
- 100% replacement of all seals.
- Transfer Pump: Tested for vacuum (suction) and output pressure.
- Multiple point delivery testing of Pump Assembly at various Speeds and Pressures.
- Remanufactured Flow Control Valve: Complete disassembly, cleaning, inspection, and multiple point flow testing.
- Plunger check valves tested for back-leakage.
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
Your core account is set to net 60 terms.
Any core not returned within 12 months will no longer be eligible for return.
Please see our core return policy or contact us with any questions.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTION PUMP INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Flush and inspect fuel supply system.
- Flush and inspect high pressure fuel lines.
- Lubricate O-rings with clean engine oil.
|Model Year(s)||8th digit of VIN||Duramax Model|