This a Premium remanufactured Ford and International 6.0L diesel fuel injector.
- Each injector is processed keeping all components together to minimize part fit variation and maintain original performance.
- All injector clearances are measured with precision air gauging equipment to confirm and prevent any fuel leakage passing the critical high-pressure components.
- Each injector is assembled with New Coils, New Connectors and a New Nozzle to ensure the highest quality and reliability.
- After assembly, all injectors are tested on Latest Testing Equipment in the Aftermarket.
||FORD / NAVISTAR / INTERNATIONAL
||F-SERIES PICKUPS, E-SERIES VANS, EXCURSION, VT365, VT275, MAXXFORCE 5
||4C3Z9E527BRM, 1845150C92, 1846692C92, 1877748C1,
1878284C91, 1878285C91, 1879998C91
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
Your core account is set to net 60 terms.
Any core not returned within 12 months will no longer be eligible for return.
Please see our core return policy or contact us with any questions.
O-rings and combustion seal come with every injector.
We highly recommend the Ball Tube Repair Kit when replacing a 6.0L injector. The Ball Tubes develop hairline fractures that allow high pressure oil to erode the D-ring at the top of the injector. This is by far the most common cause of premature injector failure.
During installation, be sure of the following:
- The combustion seal (copper washer) is present and installed properly with every injector
- The injector is torqued to proper specifications - Please see the service manual
- The engine oil is clean and at proper levels
- The fuel supply is free of contamination, water, and air
- The fuel pressure is at proper levels
- The injector sleeve is clean and damage free
- That the injector top is filled with clean engine oil prior to rail installation
- The oil rail ball tubes are damage free (burrs, nicks, hair-line fractures)
- The oil rail ball tubes are centered and properly aligned
- 2 Year
- Unlimited mileage warranty