This is a Remanufactured 6.6L LLY Duramax Common Rail Fuel Injector. The 8th digit of the VIN will identify which engine model you have. LLY engines have "2" as the 8th digit of the VIN.
- Comes with New Combustion Seal and O-rings for installation.
- Every injector is individually tested on a state of the art test bench to ensure they meet OE specifications.
- Every injector test consists of: solenoid performance, response time, back leak flow test, full load test, mid load test, idle test, pre-injection test, and emission test points.
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
Your core account is set to net 60 terms.
Any core not returned within 12 months will no longer be eligible for return.
Please see our core return policy or contact us with any questions.
||8th digit of VIN
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTOR INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Thoroughly clean and inspect injector bores (in cylinder head).
- Verify copper combustion seals are installed on new injectors and the old combustion seals were removed with previous injectors.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Replace any fuel lines to avoid contaminating the remanufactured injectors.