This HPOP, or high pressure oil pump. They are completely remanufactured, tested, and inspected to ensure quality and reliability.
||1996-1997 Ford Power Stroke 7.3L
||F6TZ-9A543ARM, DT73HPP2, 1825248C91, 1825259C91, 1826794C93, 2503703C91, 991935C94, HTP105, HPOP-005X, HPP200, R98620005R, FS20202
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
Your core account is set to net 60 terms.
Any core not returned within 12 months will no longer be eligible for return.
Please see our core return policy or contact us with any questions.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTION PUMP INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Replace Oil Filter and Oil.
- Flush and inspect oil supply system.
- Flush and inspect high pressure oil lines.
- Lubricate O-rings with clean engine oil.