This is a Remanufactured Bosch fuel pressure regulators for common rail fuel injection pumps. It is remanufactured and tested to the strictest OE standards for optimal performance. 100% visually inspected and quality tested, and is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- These are also known as MPROP's. The symptoms of a faulty MPROP would be rail pressure that is too high or too low.
- The MPROP will often fail before the pump does, getting stuck and causing the symptoms mentioned above.
The purchase price of this pressure regulator DOES NOT include the $50 core deposit. We provide a FREE pre-paid return shipping label and give you 30 Days to send your old part (core) back to us.
||5.9L Dodge Cummins CP3
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
Your core account is set to net 60 terms.
Any core not returned within 12 months will no longer be eligible for return.
Please see our core return policy or contact us with any questions.
- Remove the cap screws and Fuel Control Actuator (FCA).
- Twist and pull FCA to remove.
- Lubricate the new Fuel Control Actuator (FCA) O-ring with clean oil before installation.
- Turn the FCA in a clockwise direction while pressing it into the bore. Be sure that the FCA flange is flush with the mounting surface on the Fuel Injection Pump.
- Install the capscrews by hand.
- Then tighten capscrews to 7Nm (62 in-lbs) .
- Plug the electrical connector back into the FCA.
- Start the Truck and observe for leaks.