B-Series Navistar Fuel Injectors.
- These injectors are completely disassembled and precision cleaned.
- Any qualifying components are re-certified to a tight tolerance specification.
- All injectors undergo a complete re-manufacture and are tested on state-of-the-art test equipment, to ensure that the fuel flow meets precise specifications.
|Applications:||2000-2003 Navistar DT530 250-340 HP (HT)|
|Reference Numbers:||1830691C1, 1830692C91, 1830693C1, 1830694C93, 2593597C91, ESN - 1,194,039 - 1,999,999|
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
Your core account is set to net 60 terms.
Any core not returned within 12 months will no longer be eligible for return.
Please see our core return policy or contact us with any questions.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTOR INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Thoroughly clean and inspect injector cups.
- Verify copper combustion seals are installed on new injectors and the old combustion seals were removed with previous injectors.
- Replace engine oil and filter.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Flush and inspect fuel supply system.
- Clean and inspect oil supply system.
- Lubricate O-rings with clean engine oil.
- Verify correct fuel pressure after injector installation.